Friday, October 31, 2008

so stupid I couldnt help it!



Ok, so we know im not usually down with posting stuff that doesnt belong to me or people I dont know right?...but understand...this is pure marvel.
The first video may be very very offensive...but it is so ignorant I had to laugh. Just laugh at it for a second and dont take it to heart.

The great thing about whoever this guy is, all his tracks sound properly mastered...sounds like real stuff.
Anyways, just really listen to lyrics and laugh it up.

Try not to kill me for the offensive lyrics in the first video. Obviously, you guys know I dont agree with him, but like I said, take it for the joke. lol

enjoy

ps. u dont gotta watch the whole clips. lol. but its getting millions of hits and I couldnt help but post this.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha amazing!!!!! i pretty much laughed my brains out man!

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha.. What an ass!!!

You're talking about stuff? Why? I'd much rather see your titties.



You just made my day lol.

-P

Jai. said...

CLASSIC VIDEO!
I have the genital ringtone! haha

"Your talking to me about stuff. Why? Id rather see your titties."
"I can't put my penis in your college degree."
"I can give good sex to you, cause Im really good at sex"

...are probably my favorite quotes. He's is an American hero, I'd prob vote for him over Obama if I had the chance. lol

Chilly Willy said...

lol. i might vote for him canadian idol, or american idol...whichever he is...

but I dont know about pres...

Id be afraid of what kinda policies and plans he has in mind.

A said...

I think he really believes he's a star! lol

>^..^<

Anonymous said...

"High As Fuck" is a fucking classic! ROFL! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

"REGULAR ORDINARY GUY" NICE BEATS 4REAL!

Anonymous said...

LMAO.... HAHAHAHAH...

so jokes... genitalia! and high as fuck is jokes...


just made me laugh for a good 10 minutes willy.