Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Drawings from Grade 7

I am by no means an artist...
But I did draw...
I used to be a big fan of Bush...yea...I listened to a lot of rock...like I wore airwalks, and the metal ball chains *pause, chains from jeans, my hair was down to my chin with an undercut, listened to Nirvana, Bush, Silverchair, Green Day, I Mother Earth, Our Lady Peace, Nine Inch Nails, Moist, Rage Against the Machine...and I wont lie...I did listen to the Backstreet Boys...(my guilty pleasure)...but I never told my rocker friends that. lmao

Anyhow, the date on first drawing says November 7th, 1997 at 1158pm - November, 8th, 1997 at 1:18am...Im sure it was a school night...tisk.

Its not the greatest drawing in the whole world, but I like to think it was pretty good for a 12 year old. lol

This was just a painting I did for art class...I dont know who this is...but Im sure at some point I wished I was a white boy with blonde hair...dont we all sometimes just so we could get away from all the racial slurs and the mean words of the other kids in school. I used to crack white jokes too to the other dudes in my crew (in grade 7)...but its not as fun when you're the only asian kid and you hang out with 5 ignorant white boys. lol...man...the more and more I do these nostalgic posts...the more and more I realize how much frustration I bottled up growing up...

Life is such.

3 comments:

Chilly Willy said...

ps. i dont draw anymore.

I have a big problem with isolation...in every aspect...I work and function better with company...well the right company anyways. Anyone who knows me, knows I love people.

Drawing leaves me too lonely. Theres no communication. And when Im done drawing I feel like I just missed out on so many memories...
Same way I dont play video games or like reading, or like being single.

in a weird way blogging is also isolating but i still do it...but i guess its a bit different because I know i get responses.
I dont feel too alone...


wow do i ever sound fuckin emo!
fuck...Im gonna go call someone now...can someone pick up..? lol

Chilly Willy said...

and ps. I know it looks nothing like Gavin...im well aware. lol

Anonymous said...

Will.....LOLOLOL!
Stop.
You know I don't sleep!