Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Brother From Another Mother

Id like to introduce you guys to someone very important to me.
Im going to say somethings about him, but I pause all potential puns in advance...so Im just gonna say "pause" now...and continue. lol
This is my best friend, my right hand man ...my brother.

Dame and I are like Inspector Lee and Detective Carter...
No one understands the words that are coming out of my mouth, and all he ever wanted was some mooshoo. lol

You know I love you dude. Thanks for keeping me grounded, constantly reminding me of who i am and never letting me get too carried away with all the things that happen in my life.
Thanks for always understanding my situations and the problems I go through.
Thanks for always being there and never turning your back on me even though I may have wronged you.
You are probably the only person that has never second guessed my character and sees me for who I am.

This isnt on no homo tip that Im shouting out my homeboy. I treat people that I care about as if there's no tomorrow. As if today were my last. I dont take friendships for granted, especially friendships of those who sincerely value me and understand me. Good friends are hard to come by, but true best friends are next to impossible.
Trust me, Ive had friends who accuse me of shit, think im always scheming, try to take my girl, talk shit behind my back, sell me out, rat me out, use me, lie to me, steal from me, set me up and just straight up pulled some weasily ass shit where they turned all my friends against me and wanted to rush me.

I trust Dame with my life.
There's nothing wrong with a dude showing another dude love. Im a grown man, Ive got nothing to be ashamed of. Ill call it what it is.

The person I am today, has a lot to do with the brotherhood I share with Dame.

Its been a complete honor being your friend,
You're my dude for life.
Got nothing but love for you.

You already know you're my best man whenever I get married right?...lol. (PS. I have no plans of getting married now in case you guys are thinking stuff).


*ding dong (inside joke)










4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's really funny how much men have to say "no homo" or "pause" because some immature asshole might say "OMG Will is gay!" lol... I could count at least 3 heterosexual flags being waved in the opening sentences... it's hillarious!!

You guys are non-blood brothers. That's some thick shit yo lol

Marriage... another "invite only" event... bahahahahhahaaa :D

Peeeace.

Chilly Willy said...

damn straight!
no worries crystal, ur invited! lol

when have u ever not been invited to something ive done? lol

Anonymous said...

lolol.
carter and lee
nah but really this was cute.

Jonny.Treeson said...

"Dame and I are like Inspector Lee and Detective Carter...
No one understands the words that are coming out of my mouth, and all he ever wanted was some mooshoo."

Hahahahahahaha... LMAO

Mos def good and REAL friends are hard to come by, especially the older you get.

Thanks for recognizing that... cause there are some wack peeps out there.