Thursday, October 30, 2008

PHOTOWILL?


I was checkin my stats for my blog.
I can also check what people are searching to find my blog...apparently, people search for 'photo will' on google.
Its the weirdest thing ever knowing that people are searching for you. lol
Its cool, but also...I dunno...its weird. but flattering at the same time. lol
So i decided to run the search myself...and was only able to find 3 other Photo Wills.
Thanks for the original name Drake. lol
Apparently TMZ also has a Photo Will...dang man. Why couldnt u call me Chilly Willy...or like...Cool guy? or like...Spring Roll Man? or JIN?! (i used to look exactly like him in high school if i wore a baseball cap...fuck, i should find a pic of Jin and put a pic of my face right beside him. lol) I dunno what im talking about anymore. But i introduce you to the other Photo Wills of the interweb.

Not sure why I used that picture of me right there...but I dont need to explain myself. You're not the boss of me. lol

The dude in the pic above juss seems mad grumpy and irate with life.
...the guy below, could be me...although it isnt...the skin tone gives it away.

The guy on the left is Photo Will...lol....Looks just like me!

Dont be fooled, Im who you're looking for...:)

3 comments:

Memoirs of Anesha said...

i told youuuuuuuuuuuuu....you're a celeb!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes Chilly Willy, You are quite the popular one! :-p

oh yea,this doesn't have anything to do with this post...but, you should do a "Vlog" once or twice...

I often wonder how people sound as I read their blog... im curious to know! lol

Anonymous said...

lmao