Saturday, October 25, 2008

N.E.R.D. & COMMON @ KOOLHAUS

As promised, here are the pictures from the N.E.R.D. & Common concert at the Koolhaus.
The show was pretty crazy, cant lie.
Besides Pharrell almost stealing my miss earlier this day, he's still the fuckin man! lol
Common is also crazy on stage.
Check the crowd surfing pics...they're my fave.
Enjoy
Shot outz to Ace, Dope-a-lot and REMG for lining me up with the media pass!


























































Watch Pharrell with his Oreo cookie and the Fiji water. lol






4 comments:

narrylikes said...

These photos are amazing Will!

Alizé said...

Love the energy you captured!!

Janine said...

OMG it's COMMON! He is so damn beautiful...er...I mean...I do so appreciate his artistry.

Dope pics!

Antony C. said...

Crazy crazy Photos Will

Antony