Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Losing Sight...

Everything becomes a blur
When you're moving too fast.
I need to ease my foot,
Let go of the gas.
Savor these moments,
While they still last,
Before I know it,
It'll all be the past.

Everything that felt like yesterday, was months ago.
The months ago, slowly becomes years ago.

I need to learn to set my priorities straight.
I need to learn to stay focused and not procrastinate.
I need to learn to think more thoroughly before I speak,
Before I ruin the rewards I have yet to reap.
I need to learn not to create such a big deal,
Just because I cant control my emotions and the way that I feel.
I need to learn to value what I got,
And stop dwelling on things I do not.

Life is lesson.
One day at a time.
Learn it and live it.
Dont fall behind.

Tomorrow may never come.
Take it all in
Before its all done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Words of Wisdom, keep writing...

Cass

Gorgeous Lynette said...

sounds like my senior year. nonetheless, haute.

Anonymous said...

nice words willy. today is a gift, that's why they call it the "present"... live it.