Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1 DAY AWAY!!!

This is a picture of Addy and I's birthday party back in June.
Thats me in my pretty dusty rose (pink) pants...aka my confidence pants.
lol
Anyways, tomorrows the big day and I have yet to figure out what Im gonna wear.

I could either one show up in a nice suave suit and get on my Ocean's 11 game...but Im not half as handsome as I always imagine myself to be. My dreams are crushed every time I look in the mirror. lmao.

Or I could juss rock an ascot to match the socks, whats in my speakerbox, pink and blue?

Whatever I do decide to wear tmr...try not to be too harsh, I do have feelings. lol
*sigh...

if i was deezed, id juss wear a tight, shiny muscle shirt and cut off shorts below the cheeks, high socks and a pair of shox...and a fanny pack...lol

this is a really really boring post...and I should pay attention in class now.
Sorry for the lack of updates, I have a ton of hmwk due and this party is sucking the life outta of me...and im juss waiting to blow...(no pun intended) lol

2 comments:

Janine said...

"if i was deezed, id juss wear a tight, shiny muscle shirt and cut off shorts below the cheeks, high socks and a pair of shox...and a fanny pack...lol"

LOL!! I'll mail you a check for $5000 if you do it and take pix. (just don't cash the check until June 31 2025)

TheDeF said...

I don't think you've looked more asian than in that picture. Lol, sorry, something about that outfit just screams asian, cool asian though lol. Tomorrow is the big day, I get the feeling that all you guys will be funky fresh, dressed to impress, ready to party. Have a great time Will..........oNe



ps. work hard then play harder