Friday, October 24, 2008

LOST IN THE WILLDERNESS & OCTOBER'S VERY OWN BACKDROP SHOTS

Ok, so I finally finished uploading all these pictures...lol
Sorry, I feel so unpretty right now, I just told the girl I was on a diet and ordered 10 chicken wings and an order or garlic with the 4 cheese blend...and of course a bottle of water to make me feel less guilty...

anyways, here they are...and like ive told a lot of people...yes...i was pretty smashed. If i aint getting drunk, i aint drinking.
I chug my shit back really fast and get super smashed, but I also sober up really quickly...lol

Enjoy the pictures and dont judge my character!
and those evil faces I make...thats my drunk face...lol...i look a bit possessed















































































































































































1 comment:

Janine said...

The fact that your peoples just propped you up and continued to take pics with you is just pure comedy.