Sunday, October 5, 2008

Part 2 of Bedroom Done

I finally got the shelf above my bed put up. It took some time because we had to install the reading lights/ pot lights into the shelf and then cut a whole in the wall, fish the line behind the wall and plug it in behind the bed...
This is only the second phase of my bedroom. I still got a lot more to add to this bad boy.
Maybe because I have a reading light now, I might actually read...
And maybe Ill understand what the hell we're talking about in class...maybe, maybe not.

PS. Can anyone name the river that runs through Paris in that poster above my bed?
Catch the separate light switches! lol

5 comments:

it doesnt matter who said...

Seine river?
Ur so cultured willy...love it!
~lissa

Chilly Willy said...

damnit! i was hoping it would take longer than that before someone figured it out! thats some shit!

bahhh!!!

Chilly Willy said...

well its not me...i know nothing of france. Thank her. lol

Anonymous said...

i see ikea

Unknown said...

What colour are your walls?