Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Bday Val and Julia!

Julia is the one furthest on the left and Val is furthest on the right...and of course Les, Mon, Ceej and Emmy in between them.
Just wanted to say happy bday to Val and Jubes, I havent seen you guys since my bday back in June.
I stopped by to the restaurant they were eating at on Queen St (Epicure), and watched as each one of the girls marched upstairs one by one to go bitch about how come theyre reservations were at 845, and how come its 10 and theyre still not seated...lol
Anyhow I miss you guys and love you guys...we need to hang out more often!








3 comments:

A said...

aw you seem like you have such a sweet group of friends

Janine said...

Will...I'm sorry, but your cheeks just look so pinchable!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you're outfitt will =)