Tuesday, November 11, 2008

DONT BE FOOLED!

Dont be fooled my peoples, you need to be shopping at Goodfoot...not GoodFeet. lol
Seven and Mon found this spot in Sauga and told me about it.

Anyhow, I stopped by "Hoodfoot" today to say waddup to my boy Howie D.
If there's anyone who doesnt know where it is, its located on St. Clair just east of Oakwood...yes...thats why we call it Hoodfoot. We're just a few blocks away from Vaughan and Oakwood and just a major intersection south of Jamaica town/ West Indian Town...

Bom bom!

MAKE NOTE! Howie is actually on the Ideall Clothing Website...looking for what? Well besides everything, he's particularly looking for the FREE GUCCI MANE tee that just got released on the online store and Livestock!!! GET YOURS NOW!!! ARRGGHHH!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that goodfeet place is literallllyy around the corner from me... i knew it looked familiar! too funny.