Thursday, December 11, 2008

Studio Set Up: Day 1

Like Ive been telling you guys, Remix is getting a photography studio. Without being overly and immaturely excited...Ill just tell you that it contents my heart to have access to this space, and being the main photographer in the building only makes my heart sing louder. lol

Gav called tonight the triple P...Painting, Pizza and Popping bottles...yea...after 9 at Remix, is after hours. lol

I have some video footage of the evening, but Ill piece them all together when the studio is all done.

To anyone who needs me to shoot their portfolio, their clothing line or their playboy submissions...holla at me asap...Im already pre-booked, believe it or not...

*will kicks his feet up on the table and lights a cigar, but doesnt smoke it (because I dont smoke. lol)

2009...is two thousand and MINE.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited for you! Congrats Will! I meant to say that b4 but this is just the beginning of great things to come!

I sense a new saying for nxt yr too! You heard it here first: "2009...is two thousand and MINE." Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Congrats man. That's what's up. You know you're on the right path when you're already pre-booked well before opening. Looks like 2009 is starting off right for you sir.

Anonymous said...

When I decide to make that jump into posing for Playboy... who else am I going to call but Photo Will!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Will...2009 is definitely going to be your year.

Stay up.

Anonymous said...

Im diggin that statement. 2009... is two thousand and MINE. I might I have to take that. Sorry to swagger jack

Anonymous said...

"2009...is two thousand and MINE"

i'm feeeeeeelin that one.

Anonymous said...

oh will....didn't tell your faithful readers about the paint color incident..tisk* but i guess we wont cloud your moment of content with your inability to get WHITE paint.. =P

Hopefully painting party 2 sees more progress tonight..

LOL

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! best wishes for '09. glad to see things falling into place for you. AND i'm glad to know I have a photographer for my playboy shoot too lol