Wednesday, December 17, 2008

she said she was feeling down...:(

She messaged on blackberry saying she was having a rough day...

So I took my camera into the washroom (dont know why the washroom) and took a picture of a stupid face...lol

Maybe this cheered you up?

The face below is my ...'you really didnt scramble my eggs?' *pause


Umm..this is my monkey face...imagine I looked that all the time...? ...(sorry to anyone who really does tho)

This is my fat face...well its not really a 'face'...because Im not making this face...my face is just like that...its just fat...

Hope you kinda sorta maybe feel better...feel free to delete me off BB now if this was odd. lmfao!

19 comments:

natalie·kelly said...

Yolanda<3

Anonymous said...

damn your face is pretty animated lol

A said...

Your too cute!!!!

This would def brighten my day! ;)

Anonymous said...

I have a fat face too. =( At least I grew into it though. When I was younger, I was nothing more than a stick figure but that all ended with my gigantic head. It was enormous and my ears were even bigger. And no matter how much I would eat I couldn't get fat to even it out. All I gotta say is thank god for puberty!

Anonymous said...

you REALLY look like a cartoon character in the first and third photo! cute!

"You really didnt scramble my eggs!?!" *Pause

lmfao.
i really laughed about that for like 5 minutes and I dont know why...

Maяіa .:* said...

I ♥ the last picture.
So photogenic!

Nebby said...

you're fat

Ameena Ashley said...

cute, lol

Anonymous said...

FRESH!

vince"thebarber"garcia

Anonymous said...

the first and last pic kills me!

Unknown said...

nice hair

Anonymous said...

Yo Will!
I love your reading your blog
and btw, Blkberry phone are thee sh*t! Indeed.

Have a safe and warming holidays!
peas
-Traycee

Jai. said...

Your hair reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog(aka THE best Sega game everrrrrr).

Anonymous said...

Ha! Def a day brightener. See always making other ppls day! Love all the pics... And the hair!

Anonymous said...

hair looks good

Burna said...

LOL @ the monkey face

narrylikes said...

how much did i laugh that this?? much much!

happy holidays WILL, i'm off for a few weeks and i'll miss your blog and your crazy talk.

thanks for everything that you do... you do it well! ;)

hustleGRL said...

Only because I love you.

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4146/photowillybooyl4.jpg

and

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4052/willanimatednt0.gif

Hahahahha <3

Nebby said...

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AT WAT KARLA DID AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA