Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Preparations @ REMIX

December at Remix has been nothing but amazingness in the Remix building...
The day started off with Gav, Brock and I strolling around downtown getting our passport pictures and passport paper work done, and then teasing me for flirting with the rep behind the counter, then us buying studio equipment and materials for the new photography studio at Remix. We get back and the whole building is playing Christmas Carols from Bing Cosby to the Chipmunks. lol
And T-RexXx, Chantle and Amber were decorating the Christmas tree and building gingerbread houses.
Linda came by to bother me and accompany to Wal-Mart to buy buckets of paint and other huck schmuckums...
Drex was just acting like a little kid, making faces, walking against the wall, kicking, jumping in pictures and stuff...lol...he was on a ride! lol
ummm...Bry came by to visit so we had another awesome 'drive home' talk (no homo)...
The day went very well to say the least...

:)


Inner City Visions to the Remix Project (Bry, Drex and Gavin)

Linda...*will pukes in his hands


One third of the recording studio

The video/editing suite...


Our sponsors...

Told you Drex was acting weird...look at his face! lol

...I have no idea...

Making funny faces and stuff...




Rich Kidd (one of the cities greatest producers) and Addy

Brock..."Im gonna rock out with my Brock out!" lmfao (inside joke)














The Remix phone has a monitor on it...there's a camera at the front door...so try not to pick your nose or your wedgie last minute at the front door thinking no one will see it.







Pro wacked T-RexXx in the balls with his wood...literally...

Get a blackberry already Chantle...




Cruz



4 comments:

CeleBritney said...

I love THIS post!

Holiday spirit! Reminds me of me an my homies around this year!!!


I love the lil Gingerbread house aww lol.

Anonymous said...

That Linda girl is disgustingly pretty! It hurts.

I see you Willy!... *wink*

It's so true, blackberry's are essential for life. Mine gone= no life and a sad face.

Nebby said...

very cute willma i see will likes a girl eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!? lol
check my blog fool someone made me tag yo ass

Anonymous said...

Look at me decorationg trees =)...If it wasn't for Remix i wouldn't celebrate christmas at all. lol


<3