Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!



I really dont have too much to write, since I always see you.
Just know that Im proud of everything you have become and the success you've achieved, especially after everything you've gone through.
I have the greatest respect and appreciation for you.
Thank you for everything you have done for me as my little brother and as my best friend.

My brother and I have lived together periodically over the last 21 years...
But he has been one of the greatest people that I have ever met in this lifetime.
Not only am I grateful to know him, Im grateful to be his brother.

Sorry that this couldnt be more heartfelt, but know that no fancy words, phrases, metaphors, analogies or any other poetic device could ever accurately say thank you and I love as simply as me saying "thank you" and "I love you."

I love you little bro...even though you're taller than me.
Happy 21st Birthday!
Wishing you all the best in your pursuit of happiness.


Ill see you at the finish line...

Can you just send a limo to pick me up if you get there first tho? lol

No comments: