Monday, December 29, 2008

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON ...review...ish..kinda sorta..



Ok, I just got home from watching Benjamin Button...

:)

The movie is beautifully shot with a lotta really artsy dramatic scenes and with a ton of quotables. I wont try to get all Siskel and Roeper on you, but the movie was fantastic. It's full of emotions, happiness, sadness and a lot of...fuck, that sucks...

I love movies that can just suspend my sense of belief for awhile, take me to another world and just let me really feel like Im there...I woulda felt like Im there, except for the constant vibrations from the blackberry...tisk...

Here's my fave quote:

"We're meant to lose the ones we love.
How else would we know how important they are?"



...think about that one...

and go watch the damn movie.

Im gonna go throw some chicken wings in the oven and come back and hopefully write my year review and new years resolution.

Be back in a few.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw/wrote abotu this movie too.. didu think the ending was kinda weird? like really abrupt?? that was the only shitty part i thougth.. newaysss

Anonymous said...

It was ok...could have been about 30 minutes shorter. Loved the beginning but then started dragging...

Unknown said...

I'm trying to do the opposite. You know, realize the value of the ones I love before I lose them.

"...some people never get the flowers while they can still smell them."

Not sure I'll see this one. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

LAVVVED IT!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the worst seat in the joint, it was real "gentleman like of you"... LOL!
"Popcorn, what popcorn"! LOL

HeinzMoleman said...

nah best quote

"sleep with me"
"absolutely"

priceless.

Chilly Willy said...

that one killed me. lol

narrylikes said...

love the quote will.

this movie is only starting here on february 27. wack.