Monday, December 22, 2008

blizzard schmizzard



So here's another video of Vince, Seven and I doing absolutely nothing again at Midnight...

Most of the footage takes place from midnight to 2am...lol

Yes, I know I spelled Lost in the Willderness wrong in the beginning of clip ...sue me. lol
Nothing super exciting happens in this video either, its just fun to look at and to remember.

Hope it might make you smile anyways, if not, just bring back your receipts for a full refund...but only after you answer a skill testing question...

fuck...its 6:19am...

Frack...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

aahhaha oh man...i cant wait till our NY roadtrip...who knows wat fukked up shit will do then...yo will u should've rec. me falling asleep n tryin my very best to stay up while watchin the dark knight ahahah...anyway wens the nexxx movie set takin place!?!?!?

mcdonald dude: "mmmmm BRB"

Anonymous said...

that wal-mart looked nice. it had a escalator in and ish. The one in my city just looks tacky and terrible. even that late at night. I liked the cart sledding idea,lol, it's looks fun. Me and my friends should try it sometime,lol.

Anonymous said...

POST THE DAMN GDFT PARTY PICTURES ALREADY!!



love you will : )

-candice

ps; blogger wont let me sign in for some lame reason.

Antony C. said...

LOL dood started shovelin' and got distracted in less than 15 seconds haha. and that Wal Mart looks nice as hell where is that ??

Anonymous said...

I fuckin love your blog Willie!!!!
I missed you like i miss summer while you were not posting those days :(

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else..back in Philly our walmart is one floor with no escalators!! lol

Anonymous said...

i loved the video editing, the music and all!!!

I enjoyed it.

BUT ESCALATORS IN WALMART!?!?!?! Never seen that in any walmart in atlanta....must be nice though!

TheDeF said...

::sigh:: Wal-mart late at night. Go to the toy section, set off every single toy that makes noise, and walk away like you know nothing.....loves it.

Anonymous said...

siete is fucking hilarious.