Monday, December 1, 2008

Nothing I Love More...

There is almost nothing in this world I love more than kids and baby sitting.
Weird right?
My mom used to babysit these two and I was constantly calling in sick for work because I could never leave them. They would frown and sometimes cry when I got to the front door. Or as soon I put my socks on they would ask me where Im going and when Im coming home.
Growing up as an only child and barely ever seeing my parents I knew what it was like to be alone or have someone u cared about constantly leave you.
Every morning when they came over they would both run to me and hug me first, running past my mom and forgetting to say bye to their own mom when she dropped them off.
I spent hours with them and ignored my girlfriend at the moment, did no homework and like I mentioned, skipped work.

I could be having the worst day ever, but these kids made me forget every worry in the world.

When I have kids, Im going to have to maternity leave...or it paternity leave...whatever. Ill probably forget Im a husband when I become a father. lol

I dont want to have kids until Im at a comfortable point in my career where I can afford to spend lots of hours at home and watch my children grow up and actually be around for them and play an active roll in their lives...(watch me have kids next year. lol jks)

Sigh...Im getting all nostalgic and glossy eyed looking at these pics. I have videos of us playing hide and go seek somewhere but Ill have to find them.
Its the cutest thing when kids play hide and go seek. They think if they cover their eyes and they cant see you that it means you cant see them either. They always choose the worst and most obvious hiding places!
Peek-a-boo is one of those games Ill never get, but they never ever wanna stop playing it. lol

Sorry if this post is extra sappy. lol



















8 comments:

T-Love said...

oh my life! they are so cute !... no wonder you skipped work!..

CeleBritney said...

awwwwwwwwww I loveeeeeeee babiesss and kids too!!

lmaoo @ her and that cell phone. Ohhhh Lordd.. She gettn started early!! hahaha. cute post Will!

Candice said...

AHHHHH!!!
I LOVEE THESE KIDS!
So cute!

Janine said...

Those babies are SO adorable!

TheDeF said...

The cheeks! So many cute chubby rosey cheeks to pinch!

"lmao @ her and that cell phone. Ohhhh Lordd.. She gettn started early!!"....was thinking the exact same thing.

Gorgeous Lynette said...

OH my gawsh. I LOVE LOVE LOVE kids. I basically committed my life to trying to do something with them. But, I don't know there's something sexy about a dude who loves them too. My question is what would you do if you were Jon & Kate Gosselin; the people who have sextuplets & a pair of twins

Anonymous said...

So freakin CUTE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Im glad you love kids Will...in 11 years-ish after i have my 8+ munchkins ill drive my minivan over for a play date..lol