Monday, December 8, 2008

The Essentials @ Suite 106

First of all, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday, Angela!!!

Umm...I was pretty fuckin smashed on Saturday while shooting this party...yea, I drink on the job. Thank you to Meg, Cherise and a special thanks to Duane for all the free drinks :)

Dont worry, I kept my shirt on this time...and my jacket and my scarf. lol
Lets just say a lotta pretty crazy shit went down at Suite 106 that night...but Ill be kind enough not to post all of it. Might get some people in trouble. lol.

This obviously aint all the pics but here goes...

Sorry guys I was supposed to post a lot more today, but I was mad busy today running errands.
Dont worry, I owe you guys a few good reads this upcoming week

:)



Angela and I








My dude, Future da Prince






Hey hey! lol





I see you, Andy!


Keebs and I

My dudes, Harold and Tona...watch out for Tona's music video coming out early next year...I actually played one of the leads...lmao...man...i cant wait to see this.

lol

Watch the bottom lip bite...lol








DJ P-Plus



:)



no comment...

Cherise is actually still tryna get me to drink in this picture...lol

Dont watch the wet mark on my leg...lmao...blame the drunks around me.


Corwin!






Blackberrys all day




lmfao!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice jacket, what is it?

CeleBritney said...

eww someone dripped pee on your leg!! lmaoo. J.p

Chilly Willy said...

i got the jacket at a vintage shop...unfortunately its a one of a kind.

Anonymous said...

can you recommend any good vintage/thrift shops in toronto that sell leather bombers?

i really enjoy the blog, wish you much success in photography

Anonymous said...

HEY...WHERE THE HECK ARE THE REST OF THE PICS FROM THAT NIGHT? NO FAIR!! :(