Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SHITS ABOUT TO GET SERIOUS!

This picture has absolutely nothing to do with what im about to type about...I took it...and I never figured out how I could ever incorporate it into my life...but watevs...suck my back @#$!& if you have a problem. lol

Anyways, so I have exciting news...like fuckin panty drenching news...I know ive been telling you guys that the team and I have been in the kitchen whopping up a crazy recipe for a jam...get it, kitchen? recipe? jam? sit back and admire the talent that I posses. lol

well, the plan has come together...

Its some fuckin hot shit...











but maybe I wont tell you yet...




yea...maybe i wont tell u yet...


lets juss say...



nah...






i wont tell you yet...but you'll know mos definitely by the weekend...



yea...ull know then...



lol


trust me...its fuckin hot...and its another invite only...exclusive shit...real exclusive shit




some next level shit...




real next level...LIKE NEXT LEVEL SHIT...



yea...lose the boner, ur mom's knocking on the door...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soundzzzzzzzzzzzzzz heavenly, the Chillyean is coming