Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Bday Weense!!!

Happy 22nd Birthday Vince! lol. Thank you Mon for the KFC...i feel "so unpretty" now. Thank you Moe for recording all the videos that I will soon have to edit and post. Thank you Sherwin for coming! lol..Thank you Seven for...ummm...i dunno...finally shaving your legs...lol
Sorry for being a sell out and leaving first! I HAD FUCKIN CLASS THIS MORNING YOU BITCHES AND YOU MADE ME DRINK! ITS MY 5TH AND FINAL YEAR OF SCHOOL AND YOU GUYS ARE TRYNA GET ME SHITFACED WHEN I HAVE CLASS THE NEXT DAY AT 11AM WHICH I DID SHOW UP LATE FOR AND DID NO READING FOR???!!!


*will murmurs 'Assholes...'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao, why do you gotta make my legs so public asshole! by the way you forgot your i love LA shirt at mons. you're welcome jerksauce.

-seven