Sunday, January 11, 2009

THANK YOU @ 6 DEGREES

The celebration for Brock and Drex continued at 6 Degrees.
The doors were closed by like 11:30pm because capacity had already been reached.
Thank god, Im the photographer and I can come in whenever I want.

Wanted to give a special thanks to Dame, Lola and Melanie for their company both in the car and at the club and for looking after me last night.

IM SURE A CRAPLOAD OF PEOPLE HAVE STORIES ABOUT ME FROM LAST NIGHT!!!

Without a fuckin doubt! lol.
But it aint what it looks like...(whatever it looks like that is...lol)

I was wasted outta my mind...But I was cool enough to drive home. :)

Im sure a million and 2 people plus 3 grandma's musta been like...how the hell does that boy act like that in the club...simple response...I basically know everyone in the spot...its like whylin' at home to me...everybody knows me well enough to know its just the alcohol...and everyone's seen me enough to expect the behaviour...lol...Im sure there are a few ppl who point and laugh...but those are just the folks who dont know me. Those who matter, dont mind. Those that mind, dont matter.

Yea I dance on tables every now and then, its just how does.
Enjoy the pictures.

Most of the pictures were're taken by me (which would explain the crapload of pics of me). I wasnt working last night. I was just there to get shit faced and show love. So thanks to Lola, Tse, Mel, Dame, Rushelle and whoever else was walking around with the 'strap on'. lmfao!

SHOUT OUTS TO LISSA MONET FOR PLAYING THE ENTIRE 'WHERE I WANNA BE' SONG BY DONNELLE JONES!!!


Below: Rachel

Addis

Future da Prince

Rushelle


Daniela and Drex


Pro and friend

Auggie from Livestock

Skam of Livestock

Tyson

Andrea, friend and Shannon

Marlon, JT and Jason

:) lol



T-RexXx

Tek and Ross

...psshh...

Kimberly and Rebekah

Dame and Jason

Lissa Monet and Jason

Matisse and friend

Melanie!

Thanks for looking after me all night! High five!


Sarah (right) and friend
Jason and Kathleen

James

Maria

Khush, Makeeba and friend

Jennifer and friend


DJ Pryme Tyme

Nekita


Rahmel and friend

Chantle...I still dont know how the hell you got inside...lol



Akil and Jesse




?, Cherise, ? and Angela

Amanda

Jesse, Tse, Akil

Ron Diaz

Blake

Shi

Nekita and Sharob


Matisse and Shaun Boothe

Crissy





lmfao!

fuck a shot glass! fuck a cup!

me, Tek and Duane

lmfao! this is simply the most marvelous face ever! oh boy!

If there was ever a picture where I could look more homo or fat, this is it. lol
Waddup Dame! Everyone knows I become very huggable when Im drunk. lol
Look how many chins I have in the picture below...holy gugenschliemer!

Cherise and I, before she wiped the cake icing all over my face...tisk

Natalie Caine

Gavin and Vanessa

Nebby


Me, Lola and Lissa Monet



Yea, I be on the table.


Brock

This picture kills me...although its nothing like what it looks like...trust me. If you only knew. lol




And Im still walking!


Check out this picture...check out my rolls...you can see my belly button over my shirt! Man...I need to do some fuckin cardio...*sigh...*will puts down the slice of pizza

Chanel, Vee, friend, friend, Alaina and Daniele


I just kinda like this picture *pause

Damnit, I forgot her name and Diana. lol






What a slob, I got cake icing on my face, spilt alcohol on my shirt and Im standing on the table again! lol

There could be a lot of odd comments made about the photo below, but whatever, its a good laugh to me! Im totally comfortable with stupid photos of me. lol


Thanks again Mel!

Alaina, Daniele and Vee

Daniele and I

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

missed out.

Fev said...

lmao @ that picture of you on the table.

great pics!

Anonymous said...

So what ever happened to the person you called out on the blog that was supposed to meet there??? I take it they never showed up since you didn't mention anything.

Chilly Willy said...

lol.
u remembered? lol
I totally forgot about that all night, maybe he did too.

Anonymous said...

"I was wasted outta my mind...But I was cool enough to drive home. :)"

are you for real? you drove home? promoting drinking and driving??

i hope thats a joke, if not, kill yourself, now

Anonymous said...

LOL

yeah, i was looking back at a few of your older posts

The comment was anonymous for a reason! LOL

Anonymous said...

lmao! drunken will looks hilarious! especially the pic with the icing on your face.....ummm yea..haha!

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous January 12, 2009 5:10 PM;

Grow some balls or breasts and come CORRECT & UP FRONT when venting your opinions :) We're all grown here and hiding behind an alias is childish.

mea.banks said...

LOL !! AWW WILL
i didnt even make the lipstick mark on your cheek!
thats funnyyyy !!

guess what

YOUR FAT

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

isn't that Maria girl the one from roti-roti? the owner's daughter? tried to holla that night but mami ran away...lol

Maяіa .:* said...

LMAO!!...WHY do people know and address me like that? The "one from Roti-Roti"? "The owner's daughter" LOL...I am one of THREE! :P Sorry if I ran away...errr...I don't entertain mans tryna holla in a club...didn't mean to be rude,it was the Goose.