Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Saturday Nite...(130AM-230AM)
















*Before I get to say anything else. I want all my readers to acknowledge the importance of the 4 women in the picture above.
Meet Emmy, Val, Mon and Julia. Besides my mother and sister, there are no other women that I would care about more than these 4. I just want to say thank you for all these years of friendship and love. You guys brought new meaning to what friends, loyalty, trust and support meant to me. Obviously, I'm not going to sit here right now and write a testimonial to you guys but sincerely, thank you and I love you guys. BFF's for life! lol*

We left Sutra and headed over to Revival to pick up Mon.
Without a doubt, dropping by Revival was the highlight of the night.
I haven't seen the girls since my bday...and even then I barely got to spend any time with them.
They might not have really noticed I was there...since they were all smashed. lol

Anyhow, here are some pics...and shout outs to Juan Luv, Agile, Dustin and Taurean.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha the homie agile.

Anonymous said...

aw will, don't be soft we loves you