Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Should Really Be Sleeping...

Like really, I need to start sleeping again. School starts in a month and here I am...its cluckin' 5am and Im still up blogging!
No wonder why my mom barges into my room everyday at 2pm and tells me to get a life! lol

Anyhow...I took my wackberry and slowed down the shutter on my camera and...tada!
As you can see I am easily amazed and consumed by the dumbest things...

It's supposed to say hello...?















this sorta looks like the toronto skyline...no? fine...















my failed attempt with a smiley face...














I tried spelling my name...too bad its backwards...sigh...














Ok, for real, I'm going to bed now...gnite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are suchhhh a NERD.

Unknown said...

i like this one...it does look like the toronto skyline cuz u said it but before reading the caption it just looked random...sorry