Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finally!!!

"Its about time!" (in my best Elephant Man impression)
Mon finally got her blackberry...asshole got a blue world edition...so jealous...
She was practising all night how to put her phone in the holster with one hand and look pro...she also tried clipping her holster on and was modelling to Seven and I asking if it was cooler if the holster was sideways or straight...I dont know Mon, you're still so fat to me I cant take you seriously. lol
Make sure you get some sleep!!!

and yes this is my room...Im quite infamous for always having different shades of purple for room colors. lol




4 comments:

it doesnt matter who said...

you'd make a great interior decorator.

Anonymous said...

lol. nobody add her pin.

Anonymous said...

lol shut up bryan

Anonymous said...

who's "Bryan"? my name doesn't say "Bryan".