Friday, July 25, 2008

More Than Words Can Say...

















To those of you who don't know, I hereby introduce you to Falesha, one of the most interesting people in my life. If you know me, than you know her, if not in person than at least through my words.

Needless to say, I had an awesome time today. We checked out a few costume shops downtown today to prep for a very special shoot we're planning. Can't give you details. You'll just have to wait.









































































Pineapple Express probably has the best promo posters ever...theyre frickin ripped outta theyre minds.
















I should put more food on the grill...and I shoulda took the pic while the grill was clean and not so charred...tisk





















We went to watch the Dark Knight after (althought I have already seen it twice before), its only the awesomest movie ever. Go see it if you havent u slacks.

Thank you for another amazing day, to say the least. And although I forgot to tell u when I saw you, you looked amazing as well (to say the least). *Will tips his hat

2 comments:

Unknown said...

enter pretty girl...here's a classic example of u and a pic with a pretty girl

Chilly Willy said...

pretty is quite understatement. lol
well anyone word, in any language would be an understatement.